Ruby – Christmas Bundle
A curated gift with a selection of Little Cocoa’s finest chocolates and other assortments.
This bundle includes:
- 12 piece chocolate pralines, Merry Christmas insignia
- 200ml Sirromet sparkling wine
- B 1/3 neighbourhood honey
- 3 x gingerbread cookies enrobed in dark chocolate
- The Grainge jam, 375g
- Charlie’s melting moments
- 190g jar orange almond crunch
- Maud & Ivy dried floral arrangement
- Peppermint chocolate bark, 150g
- Panned chocolates, mixed, 150g
- Merry Christmas gift card
- Presented in a luxe white box
- Tied with a red satin ribbon
Chocolate Pralines – Flavours
- Rum & Raisin – based on a caramel dark chocolate ganache with rum soaked raisins blended in to create an aromatic and pungent filling
- Cinnamon & Caramel – a pocket of liquid caramel enclosed in a cinnamon infused milk chocolate ganache
- Passionfruit Meringue – fluffy no-egg vanilla meringue carefully balanced with a tangy passionfruit white chocolate ganache
The word praline traditionally refers to a mixture of caramelised nuts that have been ground to a paste and used in a wide variety of Belgian confections. These days the word praline refers to a thin chocolate shell encasing a variety of soft and textured fillings. This includes the original nut pralines but also caramels and a variety of flavoured ganaches.
Our chocolates are lovingly handcrafted in our commercial kitchen in Southport on the Gold Coast. We only use the highest quality ingredients sourced from top suppliers locally. We pride ourselves on the contemporary, fresh and bespoke nature of our chocolates wanting you to enjoy an authentic chocolate experience like no other.
See more videos on our Youtube channel
Read the blog Chocolates and the Goldilocks zone to learn how to store and care for your chocolates.