Merry Christmas Gift Box – 36 festive pralines
The show stopper of chocolate gifts. A chocolate gift box of thirty-six fresh chocolate pralines – 4 flavours.
These chocolates have been designed to reflect the colourful Christmas season with reds, whites, greens, blues, yellows and metallic coppers. A Christmas gift for those who revel in the Christmas spirit.
Elegantly presented in a white gift box with ‘Merry Christmas’ embossed on the box lid in gold foil.
- Rum & Raisin – based on a caramel dark chocolate ganache with rum soaked raisins blended in to create an aromatic and pungent filling
- Cinnamon & Caramel – a pocket of liquid caramel enclosed in a cinnamon infused milk chocolate ganache
- Passionfruit Meringue – fluffy no-egg vanilla meringue carefully balanced with a tangy passionfruit white chocolate ganache
- Cherry & Wine – rich morello cherry gelee with a Cabernet Sauvignon dark 64% chocolate ganache
The word praline traditionally refers to a mixture of caramelised nuts that have been ground to a paste and used in a wide variety of Belgian confections. These days the word praline refers to a thin chocolate shell encasing a variety of soft and textured fillings. This includes the original nut pralines but also caramels and a variety of flavoured ganaches.
Our chocolates are lovingly handcrafted in our commercial kitchen in Southport on the Gold Coast. We only use the highest quality ingredients sourced from top suppliers locally. We pride ourselves on the contemporary, fresh and bespoke nature of our chocolates wanting you to enjoy an authentic chocolate experience like no other.
See more videos on our Youtube channel
Read the blog Chocolates and the Goldilocks zone to learn how to store and care for your chocolates.
The shipping charges are calculated at checkout and depends upon your delivery address.
Packaging for shipment
Our chocolate products are carefully packed in well insulated boxes or satchels, with a gel pack depending on the time of the year. It may seem like a lot, but it’s imperative to us that you receive your chocolates in premium condition.
Tracking my order
When your order is collected for shipment we send you an email and further emails are sent when the goods are out for delivery and then when delivered.
The emails contain a tracking link that can be used at any time to check on delivery status.
How long will delivery take
We send orders with a range of trusted couriers. We’re given an estimate on delivery times, but that can sometimes change with the busy seasons. Please note that delivery is typically 1-2 days for capitals and major provincial centres. Regional deliveries may take up to 4 days for a delivery.
If you’re local then your welcome to pick up from our commercial kitchen at Unit 7 / 10 Bailey Crescent, Southport on the Gold Coast during business hours. It you want an out of hours pickup, please give us a call (Mobile 0451 977 172) so we can make mutually suitable arrangements.
If you have any concerns with your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that our products are made in a kitchen that handles tree nuts, peanuts, eggs, wheat products, dairy and soy so its possible that this product may contain these allergens in trace amouts. Our products will be labelled accordingly.
If you have a special dietary requirements or are unsure about any of our claims, please contact us. We would love to meet any special needs.
We want you to enjoy these chocolates in optimal condition! Here’s a few tips on how to store them best.
- If possible, store your chocolates in a cool room away from heat and sunlight. An air-conditioned room is best!
- If it’s above 30ºC – keep them in the fridge in an airtight container.
- When you take chocolates out of the fridge, put them out on the kitchen bench and let them slowly warm up before opening. This helps to avoid the condensation on the chocolate shells.
If you have any questions, check out our FAQ or feel free to email email@example.com